If you have purchased CjaysApparel Custom t-shirt, please read the following details about our process on washing your t-shirts. There is great information on how to handle the custom t-shirts with care, stay brand new and look in the best condition after being washed.
#1 - T-shirts are to be turned inside out prior to being washed
- Detergents and friction from the washing machine can be harmful for your garments. Turning your t-shirts inside and out, can help prevent from friction and the effects of the detergent.
#2 - Cold water Only
- Using cold water is the ‘golden rule’. The custum t-shirts will stay in perfect condition, if washed in cold water, making your t-shirts looking like it came straight from packaging.
#3 - Don’t Soak
- Your custom t-shirts are not to be soaked for too long as recommended. With that being said, it is not advised to stuff the t-shirts in the dryer. Although, drying your clothes can be very efficient, it can also destroy the material and design. If you want to hang your t-shirts to dry, you may, but remember to not leave it hanging for more than an hour.
#4 - Don’t brush hard on material
- Be gentle when you wash your t-shirts. Your clothes may rub against other clothes during a washing cycle, if so dial your washing machine to a gentle cycle.
#5 - No Bleach or harsh chemicals!
- Your t-shirts can become destroyed entirely, if used with bleach and other liquids with harsh chemicals. The harsh liquids and bleach can cause the custom printed t-shirts to fade.
Please handle your t-shirts with care and thank you for your purchase!